#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

IM3 has been in and out of the top 10 for the last 2 weeks. It dropped out of the top 10 on the 42nd day.

Of course taking dailies into account, shame at that $405m to date, box office winner of the year.

The haters clearly have breathing room to rejoice. 

• Like 1

It's so disgraceful, that MOS won't even beat any of the IM movies for as confident as the Nolan fans were in this.. Ouch.. :slaphead: 

Umm... MoS is on its way to surpass IM1 WW...
  • Like 4

A failure for sure that the record books will record, after 59 days, 2 months and $405m domestic it fell from the summer top 10. 

DISGRACEFUL 

Judging from the likes of this post, seems like I hit quite a few nerves. Job done.

Of course taking dailies into account, shame at that $405m to date, box office winner of the year.The haters clearly have breathing room to rejoice.

Not a winner yet domestically.

MOS has no chance, 0 CHANCE at beating any of the IM movies DOMESTICALLY and for me, that's really what counts in the end.. It'll be #2 for now until the HOBBIT or the CONJURING beats it..

I was responding to the domestic winner of the year 2013.

Not a nerve, just illustrating the stupidity of the gif. Think what you will though if it makes you feel better. 

The stupidity was in your post when you quickly came to defend it without even realizing it was out of the top 10 before as well. (Pointed out by Ed)

But yeah, keep the guard brother. 

MOS has no chance, 0 CHANCE at beating any of the IM movies DOMESTICALLY and for me, that's really what counts in the end.. It'll be #2 for now until the HOBBIT or the CONJURING beats it..

What matters to me is that it beat your prediction for it. Loser! Posted Image

• Like 7

After visiting NYC and seeing the insane media coverage of DM2 I really wouldn't be surprised if it took the domestic crown this year. It has all the ingredients to be another Shrek 2.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 5