#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

#ED is still clinging to what Catching Fire or Hobbit 2 to beat IM3 then I suppose.

Neither.DM2CF? Lol... 360M domestic. Max.Not getting into The Hobbit.

The stupidity was in your post when you quickly came to defend it without even realizing it was out of the top 10 before as well. (Pointed out by Ed)

But yeah, keep the guard brother. 

It's a weekend thread so pardon me if I thought we were talking...well, WEEKENDS.

I just humored him by his dovetailing into DAILIES. 

Your art needs work, or grammar, which ever. 

How many times did ya see Olympus?

2...but summer is different. I usually see movies at least twice, even ones i dont like so much. Saw Prometheus twice lol.

Are there really so few of us that like both Marvel and DC, and like it when any comic does well?

I like and dislike both. Unless Nolan directed it. Then I loved it.

It's a weekend thread so pardon me if I thought we were talking...well, WEEKENDS.

I just humored him by his dovetailing into DAILIES. 

Your art needs work, or grammar, which ever. 

Did I claim weekend? Bringing in sematics to defend your stupidity now. It's ok brotha, everyone gets embarrassed at some point in their lives.

Yea but CC you MARVEL guys got your knickers in a twist because someone was glad IM3 fonally fell out of the top 10. Thats kind of silly.

What can i say? I love going to the movies. Imo theres nothing better. And i usually go to see a movie at a cheap theater for the 2-3-4th time.

• Like 3

Nah, it's just silly. You forget I'm a an all around comic guy Baumer. I've seen MoS twice already. I'll see R.I.P.D as well. 

It was just stupid and I was pointing it out.

Artist, you didn't have to say anything in your post about weekend. The thread is called WEEKEND, so discussion is ergo about WEEKENDS. Trying to cover up your errors now is a noble attempt to cling to #ED's moving of the goalpost to dailies. 

So what are the odds we are about to have a record Independence Day weekend?

Very, very high, I expect. DM2 is doing 125 for the five day, and I fully expect Lone Ranger to break out to 60+ at least. WHD will hold great due to Independence Day, and the rest of the holdovers will be fine.

On another note, after a great summer of box office in my opinion, WHD failing to break out is a tragedy. It had so much going for it, and it was such an enjoyable movie. Hopefully 4th of July weekend saves it and propels it to at least 85. 

Imo youre blowing it out of proportion CC. But if u guys want to continue this dance for anothrr 10 pages go ahead. I have a movie to watch.

• Like 1