#ED

7/1/13 MON ACTUALS: MU - 7.9M; Heat - 5.3M; WWZ - 4.3M; WHD - 3.05M; MoS - 3.04M

Funny story; I had Brad Bird direct my CAYOM Justice League movie since he's great with ensembles. :P I'd much rather had his version of Man of Steel or a Superman origin movie in general; he's already made two fantastic pseudo-Superman movies, might as well give him a shot at the real deal.

Yes, he's got major cred in the genre. Comic book fans would be delighted if he got the gig, and WB should see that in the right hands it's a 2B dollar movie waiting to happen.

Fox and Universal tend to be the most conservative when it comes to TC. Where as WB is just crazy....(Hence why you see the studio appear quite a bit for worse PTA)

Speaking of 4th of July releases-what trailers will debut at DM2 and TLR?

IDK if this will happen, but the first teaser for DM2 was with Lorax, so maybe the first teaser for the Minion movie?

What will be at TLR?I wonder what Transformers 4 will be at?

I can't believe it's already less than a year until Transformers 4 ... I've heard so little about it besides the actors and basic idea.

Granted, I've only really enjoyed the first Transformers, so not exactly counting the days. ;)

Ed did you hear tdk trilogy is coming out sept 24 and it will cost 100$

I see the features ...

Disc 1 – Batman Begins Feature and Special FeaturesDisc 2 – The Dark Knight FeatureDisc 3 – The Dark Knight Special FeaturesDisc 4 – The Dark Knight Rises FeatureDisc 5 – The Dark Knight Rises Special FeaturesDisc 6 – Bonus Disc of New Special Features (details follow)

The Fire Rises: The Creation and Impact of The Dark Knight Trilogy” — The inside perspective on the fascinating story behind the creation of one of the most celebrated franchises and how it changed the scope of movie making… forever. Full of never-before-seen footage, rare moments, and exclusive interviews with Guillermo Del Toro, Damon Lindelof, Michael Mann, Richard Roeper, Zack Snyder, and others.

Christopher Nolan & Richard Donner: A Conversation” — For the first time, directors Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy) and Richard Donner (Superman) sit down to discuss the trials and triumphs involved in bringing the two most iconic superheroes of all time to the big screen, and how Superman influenced Nolan when developing Batman Begins.

Well, the rest of the discs are probably just identical to what we already have ... that Donner & Nolan conversation could be pretty awesome though ... along with the other trinkets it comes with.  Red is always bringing up Donner and his influence on Nolan ... I suppose we'll see ;)

Edited by Adam

Fox and Universal tend to be the most conservative when it comes to TC. Where as WB is just crazy....(Hence why you see the studio appear quite a bit for worse PTA)

In a case of where you place film in a lot if cases higher theatre counts include going into theatres that might not normally get day and date , also adding more theatres in competing areas so might allow two theatres near one another to play film X when the rule of thumb is both don't play same films and there's always wider release in drive-ins with some
  • Like 1