Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

Ive never walked out but Date Movie was close. 

I was watching Date Movie through less than lawful means (but I was in India, so anything goes  :P ) and I actually stopped watching after the dance by Alyson Hannigan in a fat suit to the "Milkshake" song. It was that bad I couldn't make it past 5 minutes.

• Like 2

I didnt make it thru RIPD. Left 3/4s of the way thru. I have no idea WTF they were thinking when they made this. Did u know Kevin Bacons in it? They didnt even advertise that. Idiots..5/10 beginning 5 mins was good.

Damn that's bad, lol.

I am pretty sure Universal wanted to hide the twist, so they didn't showed his character at all. They never reveal too much in their trailers (except if the movie is called fast & Furious). Just look at DM2 and Oblivion trailers.

I am pretty sure Universal wanted to hide the twist, so they didn't showed his character at all. They never reveal too much in their trailers (except if the movie is called fast & Furious). Just look at DM2 and Oblivion trailers.

Spolier tags  PLEASE! 

I don't really care.

Edited by Jay Salahi

What Twist??? The character turn comes 5 minutes into the movie.

• Like 1

Just saw the Conjuring. Good movie but things were

wrapped up a little too neatly at the end.

Based on a true story so I guess it is what it is. Enjoyed it though.

• Like 2