RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Well, it definitely traumatized me. I cried for hours. I don't even want to know what Space Mountain would have done to me, never been on that and never will.

Well, it definitely traumatized me. I cried for hours. I don't even want to know what Space Mountain would have done to me, never been on that and never will.

Wow K1st :( so sorry you had such a horrible experience. How old were you and what ride was that--Wow! :-O!

I once saw Ron Jeremy at the Las Vegas airport. He was with some even skeezier looking dude with a brown curly Jew fro mullet. And some 6 foot blonde woman face lifted and siliconed out the wazoo. Actually my sister noticed him and said holy shit it's Ron Jeremy

I have yet to open my Hobbit blu ray 3D. I feel like I'd get bored to death.

Posted Image

Yes, I'm into Boromir memes today. ;)

Watch it Ed .. then you can either bitch about it ... or prop it up ;)

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Why?I know some folks that've worked with him...same sentiment, very nice guy.

Yeah, he's basically regarded as the nicest guy in Hollywood. And even if that's an embellishment, it's pretty awesome considering how much success he's had.

I would never. ;)

You better not I will send jackman to dice you rofl..:P

Friends here in NY always trying to give me links to see the suprises. I want to bash them in their respective craniums lol.

LOL...Thumbs up!!

Are you laughing at folks still doubting Juggernaut 2015-2016 atthis point...? :)

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

You better not I will send jackman to dice you rofl.. :P

Friends here in NY always trying to give me links to see the suprises. I want to bash them in their respective craniums lol.

LOL...Thumbs up!!

Are you laughing at folks still doubting Juggernaut 2015-2016 atthis point...? :)

Hmm, well, what does Juggernaut 2015-2016 refer to?

My Dad met Jesse Jackson at the airport once, when my Dad worked there, well Jesse cut all the way to the front of a line, and my Dad made him go back to the end of the line! :P

Maybe he kept hope alive he could cut in line. :P
  • Like 1

Yeah, he's basically regarded as the nicest guy in Hollywood. And even if that's an embellishment, it's pretty awesome considering how much success he's had.

Yes Ive heard good this about him, Will Smith was major ahole. Worked with that sucker and though that was in 1997 still a lil miffed from the experience and how he treated a small black child with a brain sickness at the premeir event in NY..Though he seems to have gotten into Law of attraction and is proably a far different person now... I always got that vibe TOm hanks and Speilberg and

Jennfier love hewlitt were really cool class acts if one met them in person.. Also I heard Henry Cavill is very  very nice as well.