RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

I thought it was going to be like the Avengers tease in CA! :(

I thought it was better than any tease in a Marvel Cinematic Universe film ... I thought it really sold what they were going for next. ;)

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

I thought it was better than any tease in a Marvel Cinematic Universe film ... I thought it really sold what they were going for next. ;)

I think KK is just an action junkie, lol.

• Like 1

Any teasers ?

Before Wolverine?

... nope, just old Thor 2 teaser.

... did get The Secret Life of Walter Mitty trailer.  Hadn't seen that before, and was shocked that film finally got made ... I can remember Jim Carrey being attached to it over 15+ years ago.

i guess I meant at least 1 million more. Hugh Jackman needs to show the First Class kids how it's done. ;)

First Class was a lot better than The Wolverine. No moment in the movie was as powerful as Shaw's death, the submarine lift, or Xavier being shot. 

Before Wolverine?

... nope, just old Thor 2 teaser.

... did get The Secret Life of Walter Mitty trailer.  Hadn't seen that before, and was shocked that film finally got made ... I can remember Jim Carrey being attached to it over 15+ years ago.

Thanks. :)