RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Hi K1, I cant see any film like Wolverine with Jackman shining only making 17M Friday.... So fearnot.. Watch the OS numbers.. Very exciting times ahead.. Russia has outgrossed every xmen film to date in only 4 days for the OW(Estimated to be 10-12+Mil)

Yeah, I expect the OS numbers to pull Wolvie up. Right now I'd think OS could be around 200M.

Edited by k1stpierre

That's one of your biggest bullshit lies. I was the one who predicted it could do over $1b when the final trailer was released. Everyone back in BOM can attest to that. And they HAVE. So stop being an idiot. 

Actually no one attested to that.. YOu were a hater. Jumped on the bandwagon when you saw even Speilberg saying it would blow the boxoffice away. Before you were saying it would flop and is nothing to HP...Hah hah

Yeah, I expect the OS numbers to pull Wolvie up. Right now I'd think OS could be around 200M.

The way its being pushed in these huged expanded markets and Jackman shining in the ladies eyes and gents OS...Could be 150-200+ M more...I wont feel bad if Wolvie comes close to MOS OS(As we all know MOS would have had 500-600+M if not hit by so much big suprises like WWz , that cartoon movie and others) So weird.. Still Supes is almost near 700mil facing films doing huge BO.. Astounding. K1stpierre. I think Wolverine is being very underestimated..

So one country automatically means it'll make 300 million overseas?

Right!!

So one country automatically means it'll make 300 million overseas?

Right!!

Austraila, UK, Japan and China are tracking huge too..BOF.. So its not just Russia :poker: Lets see whats in the cards. I say my 500M WW club is very much alive.

Edited by Superman001

The way its being pushed in these huged expanded markets and Jackman shining in the ladies eyes and gents OS...Could be 150-200+ M more...I wont feel bad if Wolvie comes close to MOS OS(As we all know MOS would have had 500-600+M if not hit by so much big suprises like WWz , that cartoon movie and others) So weird.. Still Supes is almost near 700mil facing films doing huge BO.. Astounding. K1stpierre. I think Wolverine is being very underestimated..

Well, I hope that's what it is, I'd like to see it succeed. Right now though, I don't see it hitting even 400M. More like 340-350M WW. We'll see. ^_^

• Like 1

I say your nuts.

Considering Ive been predicting winners for over a decade and my fanpage and legend  is known in countries..I will just laugh that one off :).  I cant win them all, but I've won some  incredible ones. :). Just remember if I end up laughing at your lowballing of Wolvie. I will just say I told you so :)

Well, I hope that's what it is, I'd like to see it succeed. Right now though, I don't see it hitting even 400M. More like 340-350M WW. We'll see. ^_^

Amen 340-350M is where Neo, King Kong and some of my friends feel is the lowest it could do and that would still make it a hit with total costs of 150-170M.. Still I  want 450-550+M WW :)..Growls at you for not seeing even 400M max tho :P. Heh heh.

This one just feels like it will suprise OS to me.

Considering Ive been predicting winners for over a decade and my fanpage and legend  is known in countries..I will just laugh that one off :).  I cant win them all, but I've won some  incredible ones. :). Just remember if I end up laughing at your lowballing of Wolvie. I will just say I told you so :)

Well your prediction for The Wolverine is un-fukking-believable.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Amen 340-350M is where Neo, King Kong and some of my friends feel is the lowest it could do and that would still make it a hit with total costs of 150-170M.. Still I  want 450-550+M WW :)..Growls at you for not seeing even 400M max tho :P. Heh heh.

This one just feels like it will suprise OS to me.

LOL. So Kal/Neo are friends. No surprise since they're the only two who wildly overpredict everything they like. Cute. A match made in hell.

Seems theres quite a few good BO predictors in my 500M WW club... So chalk it up to experience over hate for a franchise that lets you not see straight on this one. If Wolverine in 3D does what its doing in Russia, the 500+M WW believers own you naysayers  with those 260-300M WW predicts :P

Seems theres quite a few good BO predictors in my 500M WW club... So chalk it up to experience over hate for a franchise that lets you not see straight on this one. If Wolverine in 3D does what its doing in Russia, the 500+M WW believers own you naysayers  with those 260-300M WW predicts :P

Okay!

So is that Russian number bub!! Lets see if Wolverine does the same ripple effect in other territorries... And I will once again own Noctis.. Its a habit... LOL@ his IM3 statements and others here.