RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

i watched the lego movie and vampire academy last night 

this morning i watched jack ryan shadow recruit and just now paranoia

and i'm debating watching about last night remake before going to sleep or wait till morning to watch it 

Watching Ice Man on Netflix Instawatch. 

Very good flick so far.  Chris Evans just shows up in an ice cream truck, wtf.

Michael Shannon is killing this. Good to see Ray Liotta and Winona acting in something decent again. And David Schwimmer aka Ross is showing  something a little different in this. I need to IMDB this for the cast list. All kinds of people are in this movie.

• Like 1

So I watched Stuck in Love. Not bad. A lot more emotional than I anticipated. Thought it would be a light romantic comedy. Now I'm watching an old Paul Newman movie. He sure was a looker in his day. :)

• Like 1

Watching Ice Man on Netflix Instawatch. 

Very good flick so far.  Chris Evans just shows up in an ice cream truck, wtf.

Michael Shannon is killing this. Good to see Ray Liotta and Winona acting in something decent again. And David Schwimmer aka Ross is showing  something a little different in this. I need to IMDB this for the cast list. All kinds of people are in this movie.

Lol Ecstasy girlie.. Hah hah. I may need to see that one.. Thats some cool casting right there.

How is it so far.. If you like good animated  movies. Im about to watch the Secret of Nimh  tonight or tomm.

Lol Ecstasy girlie.. Hah hah. I may need to see that one.. Thats some cool casting right there.

How is it so far.. If you like good animated  movies. Im about to watch the Secret of Nimh  tonight or tomm.

I thought it was quite decent but things started happening fast and the ending seemed rushed. But all in all it was worth the watch. 

I thought it was quite decent but things started happening fast and the ending seemed rushed. But all in all it was worth the watch. 

Is our boy Chris all pumped up from his Cap films in that one, if so  Esctasy did you hit

the pause button a bit my cool one :P? :)...I noticed  like Jackman the Captain seems to stay ultra fit year around. Did you like

the Alien vs predator films by chance.. Gotta be some lasses that dig  these films lol