Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films of All Time 2013: THE RESULTS (final list in OP)

One trilogy down.

Toy Story 3

LYR: 67

Lee Unkrich, 2010

Nominated for 5 Oscars, won 2

67 points

"No one appreciates clothes here, Barbie! No one!"

Synopsis: The toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before Andy leaves for college, and it's up to Woody to convince the other toys that they weren't abandoned and to return home.

Trivia: Andy's last name is apparently Davis. Near the beginning of the movie, Woody is looking at photos on the bulletin board, and underneath one is a certificate with the name "Andy Davis" on it.

Toy Story

LYR: 34

John Lasseter, 1995

Nominated for 3 Oscars

69 points

"To infinity and beyond!"

Synopsis: A cowboy doll is profoundly threatened and jealous when a new spaceman figure supplants him as top toy in a boy's room.

Trivia: This was the first animated film in Oscar history to be nominated for a Best Screenplay Academy Award - Adapted or Original.

• Like 6

Never seen Die Hard and I do not care to. Seem like a dumb 80s action movie.

thats what everyone thinks, I have showed 3 friends who all said the same thing.

I showed my good friend who goes to USC film school 2 nights ago, he was blown away, proclaimed its

the best action movie he has ever seen. 

• Like 1

thats what everyone thinks, I have showed 3 friends who all said the same thing.

I showed my good friend who goes to USC film school 2 nights ago, he was blown away, proclaimed its

the best action movie he has ever seen. 

He actually likes film enough to go to film school and he hadn't seen DIE HARD yet??!

• Like 1

DH4 is horrible. DH1 is fantastic. Good and interesting characters, even the fringe ones.

Yep, one of the best villains of all time in Hans ... Ellis was a total idiot, but fun to watch ... Carl Winslow ;) ... and the Johnson's.

... oh and can't forget Paul Gleason. :)

Edited by Adam