Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

4 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Exactly. In 1999 The Matrix and The Mummy were the most popular Hollywood films in India. Both were way bigger hits than star wars episode 1. Hell The Mummy was a blockbuster, $4.46 million total!!! One of the biggest intl markets for mummy that year.

Hell....... even Ana-fucking-conda is bigger than Star Wars. :P:P

Edited by Fake

6 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

India ki toh waat lag gayi pehle match m he. Dont think they will go to round 2 thanks to poor net run rate and one more match they will lose for sure.

I don't get your negativity and i don't know why you do this all the time. No offence it but this is very idiotic thinking. We have a fair chance to get through,it's tough but we have a chance. It's a wake up call actually to get things right and playing to their strengths. They'll be back strongly. 

1 hour ago, Ash Skywalker said:

I don't get your negativity and i don't know why you do this all the time. No offence it but this is very idiotic thinking. We have a fair chance to get through,it's tough but we have a chance. It's a wake up call actually to get things right and playing to their strengths. They'll be back strongly. 

Being too positive is also idiotic. The Indian team was too positive going into the match and look now. Expect worse so that there is room for surprise.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Being too positive is also idiotic. The Indian team was too positive going into the match and look now. Expect worse so that there is room for surprise.

Of course it is :) That's why i mentioned it would a wake up call as a good reminder to play carefully according to situations. But the negative thing i mentioned is about you and your thinking. 
Too many Soft dismissals yesterday. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ash Skywalker said:

Of course it is :) That's why i mentioned it would a wake up call as a good reminder to play carefully according to situations. But the negative thing i mentioned is about you and your thinking. 
Too many Soft dismissals yesterday. 

Clearly you haven't seen my posts in this forum. I am super positive about things that looks good to me. I guess you have only seen some of my posts in bvs thread and this thread to come up with your conclusion. 

• Like 1

Just now, marveldcfox said:

Clearly you haven't seen my posts in this forum. I am super positive about things that looks good to me. I guess you have only seen some of my posts in bvs thread and this thread to come up with your conclusion. 

I know.
Oh, i think i have seen enough :) 

Batman v Superman could have done very well if it wasn't boring as hell. The action scenes, the CGI, the storytelling are all worse than Man of Steel. Ugh. 

Batman action stuff is cool, but frankly Daredevil on Netflix has done thode hand to hand combat stuff much better. Don't know where all the money went.

Next big hollywood movie will be The Jungle Book.

4 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Batman v Superman could have done very well if it wasn't boring as hell. The action scenes, the CGI, the storytelling are all worse than Man of Steel. Ugh. 

Batman action stuff is cool, but frankly Daredevil on Netflix has done thode hand to hand combat stuff much better. Don't know where all the money went.

Next big hollywood movie will be The Jungle Book.

+1

BvS is almost as bad as any third rate bollywood movie. After spending $250M if that is the best CGI they could come up with, it is way beyond pathetic. Screenplay is laughably bad.  All in all a forgettable mess. 

• Like 1