Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

I don't know when tickets went on sale but the situation for Blue Beetle looks absolutely dire around me. It has barely sold a handful of tickets even in IMAX. This is simply a very bad time for it to open with 3 big Indian movies going on and Oppenheimer still going strong in IMAX. In fact some of the IMAX's in the city, including the one nearest to me, have not even given it any shows at all. The others will probably drop it after the weekend and give it back to Oppenheimer and the local movies. I wonder if it can cross even Shazam 2

1 minute ago, ZeeSoh said:

I don't know when tickets went on sale but the situation for Blue Beetle looks absolutely dire around me. It has barely sold a handful of tickets even in IMAX. This is simply a very bad time for it to open with 3 big Indian movies going on and Oppenheimer still going strong in IMAX. In fact some of the IMAX's in the city, including the one nearest to me, have not even given it any shows at all. The others will probably drop it after the weekend and give it back to Oppenheimer and the local movies. I wonder if it can cross even Shazam 2

There is no reason for Blue Beetle to do more than Shazam 2.

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

What is Blue Beetle

45 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

What is Blue Beetle

Beetle is another name for Betel leaves which is Paan. So it's a movie about Paan dipped in blue curacao with a cameo by Ajay Devgan who comes in to say his iconic line "Bolo Zubaan Neeli". I heard you get 1 paan free with every IMAX ticket (none for the poor people in normal theatres). But as I said in my above post hardly any tickets have been sold because why would you spend 500 on IMAX to eat a paan when you can get it for 20 times less at local kone waali tapri. 

• Haha 6
  • Knock It Off 1