Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

And ever since its release, Parasite will have its first Sold-Out show in Chandigarh on its 2nd Monday. That's what Oscars worth.

I am waiting for first week numbers, but I guess today's number All India may be par its Week 1. May gross $1mn in India, that will be biggest Korean film of all time, needless to say. Only film I know is Train to Busan which grossed ₹0.65cr i.e. $100k.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parasite

Week 1: ₹82.17 lakhs ($114,920) on 76 screens and 700 shows during 1st week with 38,113 admits. 

The film also had a special Oscar Week release in January. I don't have numbers for that. Shall do around ₹20 lakhs today. More screens from Wednesday and next weekend.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cJS said:

Trailer was okayish and its about time audience say AK, enough is enough. Let's hope its not this time.

They won't, not yet. 

Even though his template is same, the concept goes different everytime.

It's not like he's making movies on same thing. 

Besides Gulabo Sitabo is going to be different. 

And he might sneak up an Andhadhun or Article in between. 

He is what Aamir Khan dream to be. 

Filmfare showing why it will always remain a do kaudi ka award show which will never get respect it wants.

The audacity of them to give best lyrics to gully boy song instead of teri mitti and then have gully boy tie with kabir singh as best album. 

Showing why their credibility is in drain and why Indian Award shows have long way to go to reach foreign standards.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1