Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

On 2/23/2023 at 10:17 AM, upriser7 said:

not true...Vikram was highest grosser only in Tamil Nadu....was not in top5 in Kerala and wasn't even in top40 grossers in Andhra, Telangana. Doubt it was in top20 in Karnataka too

Bro, I am talking w.r.t Tamil Cinema.

TN - All time No.1 movie during release.

Kerala - All Time No.1 Tamil movie by Big margin.

AP/TG - 3rd Biggest from Tamil Import.

Karnataka - All Time Top 2 or 3 from Tamil cinema.

On 2/27/2023 at 4:54 PM, Issac Newton said:

Pathaan - ₹1020 Cr / $124.78M WW

India - ₹636 Cr GBOC / ₹525.76 Cr NBOC

Overseas - ₹384 Cr ($46.80M)

₹1026 Cr / $125.58M WW

India - ₹640 Cr GBOC / ₹528.89 Cr NBOC

Overseas - ₹386 Cr / $46.97M

6 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

I have seen clips of KGF 2 and it looks far more stylish than the bland/generic style of Pathaan. Tiger 3 needs to step up the game for action in Bolywood!

Have you seen the movie, Pathaan might have the best combat scenes among all Bollywood biggies.

Also you finally decided to show up, after being absent for so many weeks. 

Pathaan a decent hit is struggling to cross blockbuster bang bang, you were right, congratulations.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

I heard that KGF is the emotion of Indian Cinema 

KGF 1&2 as movies are just so-so but they have that energy you get at some scenes. In fact I would say the series is like Dragonball Super for me overall meh to Ok but when it was good, it was good.

• Astonished 1

On 3/4/2023 at 7:48 AM, THUNDER BIRD said:

Have you seen the movie, Pathaan might have the best combat scenes among all Bollywood biggies.

Also you finally decided to show up, after being absent for so many weeks. 

Pathaan a decent hit is struggling to cross blockbuster bang bang, you were right, congratulations.

Lol not sure what beef you have with moi. All I said back when trailers for Pathaan dropped that War and Bang Bang! looked better than it. And after watching Pathaan that point still stands. The snow action scenes in War looked real unlike in Pathaan you can easily tell it was VFX. But then again, SRK stans can't stand any form of criticism lol.

Edited by Saul Goodman

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

Lol not sure what beef you have with moi. All I said back when trailers for Pathaan dropped that War and Bang Bang! looked better than it. And after watching Pathaan that point still stands. The snow action scenes in War looked real unlike in Pathaan you can easily tell it was VFX. But then again, SRK stans can't stand any form of criticism lol.

Ok, But Pathaan >> War + Bang Bang

1 hour ago, Sampath Kumar said:

PATHAAN becomes the 1st Indian Film to collect 1000 Crores Gross Boxoffice in its Original Format and Indian Language.

- As per both Trade and YRF Studio Figures.

That's why SRK is the best.

All These War/Bang Bang Warriors are hiding.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD

@THUNDER BIRD kya yaar....pagla gaye ho kya? Chill maaro. Movie has done wonders. Enjoy karo. Don't put others down to big up your favourite star. Applies to everyone here that knows bollywood and idolizes certain actors. Sid has directed 3 action films and all have their plusses and minuses. Enjoy this success, but I say be humble. You never know when things go totally wrong. Although this will be a massive year for srk. He might break records back to back. Deserves after having a rough couple of years. 

Edited by marveldcfox

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

@THUNDER BIRD kya yaar....pagla gaye ho kya? Chill maaro. Movie has done wonders. Enjoy karo. Don't put others down to big up your favourite star. Applies to everyone here that knows bollywood and idolizes certain actors. Sid has directed 3 action films and all have their plusses and minuses. Enjoy this success, but I say be humble. You never know when things go totally wrong. Although this will be a massive year for srk. He might break records back to back. Deserves after having a rough couple of years. 

Trust me, this is my humble mode.

But you're right, anyways i won't say anything now, Pathaan is close to ending its run.