Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

On 6/7/2023 at 11:08 PM, John Rambo said:

true...no one expected this to break out in india...watched this over the weekend...good stuff....

On 6/7/2023 at 12:32 PM, Bobzaruni said:

It's literally an animated movie in India, nobody here watches them in theatres. Why're you tripping over this every 2 posts lmao

TBF I expected it to clean sweep animation records doing numbers close to GOTG3.

But I don’t know what @THUNDER BIRD even mean in his original comment. That just seems like a bunch of BS.

‘All this started because some people who know too much about Indian Box Office thought that Spiderverse would affect Jawan.’

what started?

• Knock It Off 1

11 hours ago, across the Jat verse said:

TBF I expected it to clean sweep animation records doing numbers close to GOTG3.

But I don’t know what @THUNDER BIRD even mean in his original comment. That just seems like a bunch of BS.

‘All this started because some people who know too much about Indian Box Office thought that Spiderverse would affect Jawan.’

what started?

You, my reply was to you. 

All these people just chipped in, it's so weird.

2 hours ago, MG10 said:

Hey guys I have a question, what was the total gross of the first Spider Verse here in India and the current gross of the sequel?

ATSV so far has done around $5M...first Spider Verse probably did just around $1M in it's entire run.

• Astonished 1

Adipurush

Day 1:

PVR: 51,478

Inox: 30,731

Cinepolis: 20,330

Total: 1,02,539 tickets

Day 2:

PVR: 28,322

Inox: 14,156

Cinepolis: 12,081

Total: 54,559 tickets

Day 3:

PVR: 21,989

Inox: 13,426

Cinepolis: 9,676

Total: 45,091 tickets

Grand Total: 2,02,189 tickets 

Among the released promotional stuff of Adipurush so far, first teaser was a disaster, first trailer was ok and the final action trailer was meh. What I really loved so far though is music. Songs have been surprisingly good and have helped in building some buzz

9 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Among the released promotional stuff of Adipurush so far, first teaser was a disaster, first trailer was ok and the final action trailer was meh. What I really loved so far though is music. Songs have been surprisingly good and have helped in building some buzz

They have deliberately hidden stuff from 2nd n 3rd trailer which was bad 😔. If it wasn't for corporate booking I am pretty sure this movie would have flopped hard. Also when was the last time Prabhas had a hit after bahubali?

39 minutes ago, Nero said:

They have deliberately hidden stuff from 2nd n 3rd trailer which was bad 😔. If it wasn't for corporate booking I am pretty sure this movie would have flopped hard. Also when was the last time Prabhas had a hit after bahubali?

Saaho launched big at least