One of the most brilliant new shows on American TV now. It follows two detectives as they try to track down the murderer of an 11-year old boy in a small British town on the coast. It's well written and chock-full of amazing acting.

And David Tennant is a main character! What's not to love?

Watched the last 6 episodes back to back this afternoon I had suspected the killer from the start , he was acting shady but I thought his son was involved and maybe he was abusing both or that his son told his friend what his dad was doing to him and he tried to defend him and shit got out of hand and he killed him , as it was I wasn't far off But they kept successfully I might add casting shady guilty light on everybody , heck for a while there I thought it was the father of dead kid becoz he was so calm he never reacted sad or in grief but I guess at the end knowing who killed his son open the floodgates of griefdom Plus him and his plumber associates were always acting secretive!Like I said in previous post great drama and I loved the parallel between the 2 detectives professional/personal life mixing in with a case and the female detective and woman with dog personal lives parralel It was foreshadowing when she asked her how was it possible she never noticed anything Plus the scenery was just gorgeous , those cliffs the lights And the town just reminded me of the one I lived in walsall(midlands) down to the police station same architecture If I recall correctly