rukaio101

The Anime Thread- Summer 2015

This week I just finished Monster and Re:Zero.

Talk about an emotional roller coaster...

I know people complaint about the last episodes not up to the standards of the middle act, but really after so much suffering a more hopeful story arc is what the story needed. I just hope we get a second season because REM IS BEST FUCKING GIRL, SCREW YOU EMILIA

Spoiler

Just kidding, I like Emilia too.

Monster is another masterpiece indeed. Is a slow burn yes but is truly worth it for how it all come togheter at the end. Johan Libert is the best antagonist I have even seen anime or live action period.

Now I'm gonna start Jojo's Bizarre Adventures and continue watching Chunnibiyou. (Rikka is cute AF)

1 hour ago, Boxx93 said:

This week I just finished Monster and Re:Zero.

Talk about an emotional roller coaster...

I know people complaint about the last episodes not up to the standards of the middle act, but really after so much suffering a more hopeful story arc is what the story needed. I just hope we get a second season because REM IS BEST FUCKING GIRL, SCREW YOU EMILIA

Hide contents

Just kidding, I like Emilia too.

Monster is another masterpiece indeed. Is a slow burn yes but is truly worth it for how it all come togheter at the end. Johan Libert is the best antagonist I have even seen anime or live action period.

Now I'm gonna start Jojo's Bizarre Adventures and continue watching Chunnibiyou. (Rikka is cute AF)

I also love Re:Zero, this anime is such a revelation, I just couldn't stop thinking about it.

However I don't understand why people are so excited about REM. She's great but if I was our hero Emilia would be my choice.

• Like 1

Japanese Fans Name The Anime Character Who Would Make Their Ideal Wife

Last week was Wife  Day in Japan, using a pun to find a good time to thank wives for all their hard work over the last year. Anime!Anime! took the occasion to ask fans which character would make their ideal 2D wife... or "waifu" if you prefer. Taking suggestions from social media, then narrowing down 25 finalists with a questionnaire, they then published the results from a pool of respondents that was 67% male and 70% in their teens and 20's.  

Top picks incliuded

10 (tie). Girls und Panzer's Miho Nishizumi

10 (tie). Gabriel DropOut's Vignette April Tsukinose

9. Cardcaptor Sakura's Sakura Kinomoto

8. Bakuman.'s Miho Azuki

7. The Ancient Magus’ Bride' Chise Hatori

6. Monogatari series' Tsubasa Hanekawa

5. March Comes in Like a Lion's Akari Kawamoto

4. Fate/ serie' Sakura Mato

3. Fate series' Megumi Kato

2. Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-'s Rem

1. Sword Art Online's Asuna Yuuki

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/12/10/japanese-fans-name-the-anime-character-who-would-make-their-ideal-wife?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news

SATISFIED BY THE TOP WIFE :shades:

• ...wtf 1

On 02/12/2017 at 8:31 PM, Fullbuster said:

I also love Re:Zero, this anime is such a revelation, I just couldn't stop thinking about it.

However I don't understand why people are so excited about REM. She's great but if I was our hero Emilia would be my choice.

How dare you slander the mighty Rem! Best girl, end of..... 😁

• Haha 1