baumer

BOF's top 100 movie lines of all time (CLOSED)

still open? cuz there's one line that i thought was absolutely hilarious from some random movie i saw

"I'm glad I don't like spinach, because if I did then I would eat it, and I can't stand the stuff."

- pierrot le fou

This is a thread for the top 100 movie lines of all time though.  That line is akin to me saying that a line from a Bigfoot horror movie in 1976 had a great line.  :)

THere's always time for lubricant - Evolution

To be or not to be... not to be - Last action hero

THe royal penis is clean your majesty - COming to America

I have nipples Greg, can you milk me - Meet the Parents

Never go full retard - Tropic Thunder

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is - Zoolander

Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does. - The Simpsons Movie

Shut your fucking face uncle fucker - Sout0h Park

I'm sorry Wendy but I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die - South Park

America Fuck Yeah - Team America

It's been six weeks since Saddam Hussein was killed by a pack of wild boars and the world is still glad to be rid of him - South Park

Baumer, these are not on your quote list, but saw other ones more recent on there:

"One son of a bitch to another-I'll drink to that!"-Patton

Another one:"Failure is not a option!"-Apollo 13

Okay these 2 are quotes I'm surprised nobody said, and should be mentioned. (The TDKR quote is one I like from it ;))"Lions, tigers and bears! Oh my!"-Wizard of Oz

"When Gotham is in ashes, then you have my permission to die"-The Dark Knight Rises

"Are you a pothead Focker?"-Meet the Parents

"We're on a Mission from God"-The Blues Brothers

"We Thought you was a toad!"-O Brother, Where Art Thou?

"We're getting the band back together!"-The Blues Brothers

"There was a man with a wooden leg named Smith, what was the name of his other leg?"-Mary Poppins

Now this last one is from a movie I've never seen but it is such a classic quote that you must do in a Bela voice ;)

"The children of the night, what sweet music they make!"-Dracula (1931)

Oh and this one: "A boys best friend is his mother"-Psycho

Oh and my Up quotes I mentioned are not in the first post either ;):P

Okay I'm coming up with more.

Edit: I know you probably just have not added them all and have missed some-since quite a few from the last few pages are missing, I have more I put in that are not on the 2nd post along with the ones in the post above, as well as other quotes.

Edited by Impact

Sorry for any repeats.

"Sometimes you just don't know what to do with the bomb"-Batman (1966)

"Certainly there are thirteen bodies in the cellar and there are hundreds more in the attic!"-Arsenic and Old Lace

"Look I probably should have told you this before but you see... well... insanity runs in my family... It practically gallops."-Arsenic and Old Lace

"No, Elvis is not dead. He just went home."-Men in Black

Now for one long quote:

You'll dress only in attire specially sanctioned by MiB special services. You'll conform to the identity we give you, eat where we tell you, live where we tell you. From now on you'll have no identifying marks of any kind. You'll not stand out in any way. Your entire image is crafted to leave no lasting memory with anyone you encounter. You're a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist; you were never even born. Anonymity is your name. Silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Black.-Men in Black

I have some more coming up

More:

"Get off my plane!"-Air Force One"We got a Hulk"-The Avengers

"Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do."-The Princess Bride

"Whoa. Those must be the princesses you told yourself about at the Circle-K. We gotta go. It's a history report, not a babe report."-Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

"Merry Christmas you filthy animal!"-Home Alone 2

I have more I just cannot remember them all :P

Automatic generated messageThis topic has been closed by a moderator.Reason: Deadline If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.Kind regards,BoxOffice® Forums Staff