AdamKendall

Weekend #s Insidious 2 41.5M, Family 14.5 Riddick 7.0 Butler 5.5

I've been a gamer my entire life.

From

Posted Image

To

Posted Image

I just didn't have the time ... and I would almost get sick with the newest generation first person shooters like Gears of War, Call of Duty, etc ... so I just said fuck it and gave my younger brother my Playstation 3 & XBox 360. 

I have all the Nintendo systems except the virtual boy ;)

In my life I've owned

NES (family owned)

Super Nintendo (family owned)

Nintendo 64

Playstation 2

Gamecube

Playstation 3

XBox 360

Never owned a Game Boy of any sort or the original Playstation.

Edited by Adam

Grand Theft Auto became the mother of all video games since 2001.I love COD(and I'm really good at it), but GTA is like the Star Wars of video games.

Grand Theft Auto 3 is pretty damn awesome ... at times I feel the series is living off the reputation of that game since. (of course they still get great reviews so I'm sure they're great)

• Like 1

I do have a Wii U but I have some problems with the controller as something happened to it, I keep on forgetting to do something about it...

Well anyway-what movies are you guys seeing next? Have had no interest in any films as of late :P

I do have a Wii U but I have some problems with the controller as something happened to it, I keep on forgetting to do something about it...

Well anyway-what movies are you guys seeing next? Have had no interest in any films as of late :P

I'd see Don Jon, but I doubt it's coming to Aberdeen, South Dakota.  It will probably be smaller'ish wide release.

Gravity looks great ... Thor 2, Catching Fire & Hobbit 2. I'm sure something else will come up as well.

I'll probably see Oldboy this fall ... even though I'm sure it will suck compared to the original.

Edited by Adam