AdamKendall

Weekend #s Insidious 2 41.5M, Family 14.5 Riddick 7.0 Butler 5.5

Problem with games now is that there are too much online play.

That's the part I love the most now. COD, Halo, Battlefield and Killzone are my favorites. Can't wait to play GTA on line. Looks like its going to be awesome fun. Also, Titanfall comes out next year. I wont have an Xbox One so I'll play it on my 360. I do enjoy a good single player game now and then also. I'll tear through the GTA 5 single player before the on-line comes out and there's a new Ratchet game coming out this year also that I'll play.

Lets be serious...No one comes over to anyone's house to play multiplayer anymore.Online Gaming changed things.COD just blew up online gaming.

and that sort of sucks ... it was always a blast to get a group of 8 to 10 guys together and play Goldeneye: 007 or WCW Revenge in multiplayer for N64.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 3

and that sort of sucks ... it was always a blast to get a group of 8 to 10 guys together and play Goldeneye: 007 or WCW Revenge in multiplayer for N64.

Both of those games were fucking awesome.Goldeneye was easily the first great FPS.WCW Revenge was Amazing too!No Mercy was even better!

Yeah I brought up that comment about Sweet Home before.

Just reread that thread from last year and a lot of things said have come true, an animated film took SHA's record for highest grossing September OW and Sony are releasing a Denzel film next September, guess the execs must read the forums. :D

Vice City is best GTA. It is known. Best soundtrack ever.

and I ran, ran so far away!I loved that soundtrack. Not to mention Ray Liotta was awesome!It sucks none of the GTAs have had direct sequels to any of the stories.

BTW guys I am having a moral dilemma. My best friend will only join this site if I shave, yet I have never shaven and don't want to. :P

Girl, if you ever want to get a man, you've got to shave your legs. Guys simply don't dig chicks with the hairy legs.

Just reread that thread from last year and a lot of things said have come true, an animated film took SHA's record for highest grossing September OW and Sony are releasing a Denzel film next September, guess the execs must read the forums. :D

And I don't see a SINGLE penny from them :P

What is up with all these people remember Nintendo or Playstation as their first game?

I remember playing Atari 2600 over at many friends' and cousins' houses, but I know I played something even earlier than that. Can't remember exactly what it was though. Something in the neighbor's apartment that I'd go over and play every now and then.

If that's the case, Metal Gear Solid is for you!

Coming from someone who says Metal Gear Solid is his favorite game ever made, there's nothing to learn from the series other than Hideo Kojima is a weird fucking dude.