#ED

10/11 - 10/13 Wknd Est: Gravity - 44.2M; Captain Phillips - 26M; CWCM2 - 14.2M; Machete - 3.7M

I remember getting Schindler's List and The Pianist to watch in the same day. After I watched Schindler's List, I simply wasn't emotionally able to watch another movie about the Holocaust. I'm still not ready... around half a year or so passed since then.

Both were great movies. Ralph Fiennes was crazy scary in Schindler's list. I only watched that once. I've watched the Pianist several times.

I was seeing this stuff on Twitter last night. Captain Phillips had grown men crying. Dammit! Now I'm confused all over again. I think I'm just gonna show up at the movie house and make my choice then, lol.

Go see both. You won't be disappointed. 

• Like 1

So what was the demographic breakdown for Captain Phillips? Was it already posted?

No breakdown until tomorrow? All I can say is, at age 23, I may have very well been the youngest in the theater.

Edited by MrPink

SCHINDLER'S LIST was a first-date movie for me and Mrs. Tele. Odd, I know.

Damn, you're a lucky guy. Trying to get a second date after going with a girl to a movie like that nowadays, is hard, but marry her... Damn, you must've been one charming bastard.

No breakdown until tomorrow? All I can say is, at age 23, I may have very well been the youngest in the theater.

Yeah, I think it'll skew older than Gravity. Me and my bf were also the youngest in our theater by 10 years or so.

• Like 1

That's a pretty good hold for Prisoners. Shame that Rush couldn't do better; but it's no help that F1 racing is really not US audience's cup of tea I guess.

I want to see that too! Argh So many movies.

I'll see Gravity today. Captain Phillips maybe tomorrow.

Will you see Gravity with your daughter? Cause I should warn you that there are some graphic scenes that might be too much for her.

Will you see Gravity with your daughter? Cause I should warn you that there are some graphic scenes that might be too much for her.

I'll probably take another kid and have them watch something else.  Maybe Cloudy.