baumer

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (1995)

2 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Good lord is this cheesy, but what I expect it’s friggin Mighty Morphin Power Rangers the movie.

As a child this was one of my younger brothers favorite movies (we were both big Ranger fans). I saw this six or seven times I think.

This film obviously has decent special effects for being a Power Rangers movie (though not good compared to some other films of the time), but has a fairly stupid story. The action’s pretty entertaining too.

7 / 10 for nostalgic reason. 3 / 10 as an actual movie.

a fav of mine to this day! 

i was totally cosplaying the pink ranger in my head anyway lol

as a teen i thought the movie was the coolest ever , i was easily awed in 1995 

i didnt see it in movies though , but i saw it on hbo and would watch it everytime it played and then we got our hands on the VHS , burn the shizz out of that tape 

it had great songs and a great one liner i still use you ooze you lose!

of course i won't deny the effects look outdated but i have affection for it , its like freddy krueger films or chucky , you can't tell props look like chewing gum-ish but i still enjoy it the same as when i first saw it

I remember in the beginning there were 5 Power Rangers; red, yellow, black, pink (the cute one) and blue. Then after a while they introduced a sixth one that was green, and I remember his intro where he did these spinning back kicks and they had these whooshing sounds when he did them. God, I used to think that was so cool...