Olive

Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( More than $700M WW, Huge Success!)

I don't think $700m is dead but it will be close.

It's going to make another $50-60m from the U.S.  (It will be over $230m when Spiderman comes out) I think $680m WW is the minimum it will make. Off a $36m Int'l w/e, even an Easter one (and Monday is a big Easter holiday in many countries with Sunday a bit depressed) I'm not sure why another $50-60m O/S is impossible.

How isn't $250m locked?  Post Easter week is a soft drop - usually around 35%.  It's had good - great weekday drops. The film is going to be at around $230-35m the w/e Spiderman 2 opens.  Even if it falls off like a rock which I don't think it will and makes just $6m that weekend it will do $15m more after that. Hunger Games made $28m after the Avengers opened after  a%5.5m w/e.  Spiderman made $34m after TDKR opened off an $11m w/e.

How isn't $250m locked? Post Easter week is a soft drop - usually around 35%. It's had good - great weekday drops. The film is going to be at around $230-35m the w/e Spiderman 2 opens. Even if it falls off like a rock which I don't think it will and makes just $6m that weekend it will do $15m more after that. Hunger Games made $28m after the Avengers opened after a%5.5m w/e. Spiderman made $34m after TDKR opened off an $11m w/e.

Has direct competition coming up and weekday numbers will go back down to earth so possible but not locked