• Community Manager

It just had one of it's best episodes of all time...which is saying a lot considering how The Good Wife is a really amazing show. It's back to firing on all cylinders this season and I only consider that a good thing. :)

• Community Manager

Yeah shit just got real last night. Everyone is out for blood.

The post-show Season 5 preview showed more than a few recurring characters coming back, though no sign of Martha Plimpton or Michael J. Fox.

I think Michael J. Fox is currently wasting his talent on NBC. Martha Plimpton...not sure where she is, but hopefully she does come back. I think it depends on her Raising Hope schedule.

I am excited for Nathan Lane.

• Like 1

I am excited for Nathan Lane.

Since his character's now taken the bar it would be so awesome if he joins Florrick-Agos.

I also noticed how every episode this season as a three word title. Seasons 1-4 escalated with one word, then two word, then three word titles up to four words. Now that they are down to three words again, it makes me think that they plan to resolve the show after 7 seasons, assuming it doesn't get early termination which I hope it doesn't.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Since his character's now taken the bar it would be so awesome if he joins Florrick-Agos. I also noticed how every episode this season as a three word title. Seasons 1-4 escalated with one word, then two word, then three word titles up to four words. Now that they are down to three words again, it makes me think that they plan to resolve the show after 7 seasons, assuming it doesn't get early termination which I hope it doesn't.

The mentalist is ending this season and I think another freshman drama will take the bullet. The good wife should survive another season, hopefully.
  • Like 1

Holy Shit.I was wondering why Matthew Goode suddenly got dropped into the main credits. Did not expect THAT.

And based on that sneak peek after the episode it looks like Michael J. Fox might now be more than just an occasional guest star? Big changes ahead.

Edited by 4815162342