grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

LOL, I remembered BO.com projected a 91M opening, and I told Shawn that I think that's high. But then some of my fellow Marvel fans didn't agree (still love you druv  :D) I think you guys just got too carried away  ^_^

OS performance is good though, pretty in line with general expectations. 

I remember that.

LOL The Saturday estimate cleared the room faster than a smelly fart.

:lol:

I guess because it's not a bad number so...

Hopefully Rth stopped by to confirm this figure  :)

LOL The Saturday estimate cleared the room faster than a smelly fart.

There is literally nothing to say about the Saturday estimate - not too high for anyone to gloat, not too low for anyone to make fun of either. It is almost exactly on expected lines - a 30% increase on Friday minus Midnights. If the Saturday number was above 35, or below 30, the thread would be growing a lot faster.

There is literally nothing to say about the Saturday estimate - not too high for anyone to gloat, not too low for anyone to make fun of either. It is almost exactly on expected lines - a 30% increase on Friday minus Midnights. If the Saturday number was above 35, or below 30, the thread would be growing a lot faster.

I'm talking about before the number was posted. The thread was full of talk about all kind of stuff.

:lol:

I guess because it's not a bad number so...

Hopefully Rth stopped by to confirm this figure  :)

Yeah but everybody kind of disappeared.

I'm going to sleep. I don't think rth is coming tonight. Has he even been lurking?