Films

Weekend estimates:Thor 2 $38.4m, TBMH $30.6m

So how about that XBOXONE next week that no one I know personally is getting!? :lol:

I'm getting it. And it'll probably sit right next to my unopened ps4 box. Honestly don't know why I buy these things since I'm too busy other than just to have it :lol:Btw good jump by TDW after a somewhat disappointing weekday. Looking for a 50%+ Saturday bump. May watch that or The Book Thief this weekend

Even I felt secondhand embarrassment for this guy, but I'll award the man points for attempting a Banderas (I have a thousand different variations at my disposal)

I don't know, that might be the worst I've seen yet. The head tilt is too dramatic, his hand is coming up during the head tilt, doesn't appear to close his eyes, etc... bad, bad form.

I don't know, that might be the worst I've seen yet. The head tilt is too dramatic, his hand is coming up during the head tilt, doesn't appear to close his eyes, etc... bad, bad form.

I don't know why he put his fist to his forehead. Totally wrong

We need to go deeper

Posted Image

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

I've never watched Assassins but these gifs make it really tempting.

I bought the Blu-Ray to watch on my PS4. It's destiny.

Really, Banderas is pretty hilarious in it. His name is Miguel Bain and his sole purpose as a villain is to be the #1 assassin. He also uses a table to prevent an explosion from roasting him alive.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 7

All I remember from the movie is that and Sly shooting, with precision accuracy, a silenced pistol in an arm cast.

Yup, at the funeral, lol. And to think, Richard Donner directed it, with a script written by the Wachowskis.