Olive

Rank the Animated Movies of Each Year(2014)

Croods - B+ better than I expected

Despicable Me 2 - B a bit over-hyped, minions were still funny though.

Epic - B- pretty on par with what I expected. Needed to kill a few hours one afternoon, wasn't disappointed.

Frozen - A+ basically perfect to me. good songs, good characters, good twists.

• Like 1

The Croods -----------7.5/10

Epic ---------------------6.0/10

Monsters University 8.5/10

Despicable Me II -----6.0/10

Planes -----------------3.5/10

Turbo ------------------7.0/10

Cloudy 2---------------5.0/10

Frozen-----------------9.0/10

Edited by Olive

The Lego Movie  A+

It's amazing; the first "legit" animated film from 2014 is probably already a major contender for the Oscar in this category. There's at least two more animated movies from this year that are likely to be very good. It just shows you how shitty 2013 was. Even Frozen isn't as good The Lego Movie.  :ph34r:

Though Maleficient is more live action.. IM thinking this films is going to be one of the best live action/animation

combination films of all time. .Wow Angelina Jolie was born to play the dark elf queen from Disneys

classic Sleeping Beauty...>May just got more exciting. I had no idea the teaser would look so

good. :)

• Like 1

I'm attempting to beat last year of amount of animated movies I watch this year released in 2014

So far I've got 4 and for the first half of the year I'm planning on watching rio 2, Khumba: a zebra's tale and more

2014Frozen Sing-A-Long A+Mr Peabody and Sherman ARio 2 AThe LEGO Movie AEscape From Planet Earth A (being released in March 2014 here now but watched it online in January)

You're pretty generous considering that Rio 2 received 47% on RT and Peabody was at times really lackluster. I thought EFPA was just awful and generic. Edited by Rorschach

Frozen Sing-A-Long A+Mr Peabody and Sherman ALegends of oz: Dorothy's return ARio 2 ATarzan A/A-The LEGO Movie A-Escape From Planet Earth ANeed to watch HTTYD2, house of magic, the nut job

Updated list above

How old are you?

My list.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (A+)

Lego Movie, The (B+)

Mr. Peabody & Sherman (B)

To watch: Big Hero 6, Boxtrolls, Book of Life, Penguins (all except BH6 are maybes, dependent on reviews)

How to train your dragon 2 A+Frozen Sing-A-Long A+Mr Peabody and Sherman ALegends of oz: Dorothy's return ARio 2 ATarzan A/A-The LEGO Movie A-Escape From Planet Earth ANeed to watch (already released films): the nut job, the house of magic, khumba

A's since 2000 (remember I LOVE animation)The Tigger MovieDinosaurChicken RunPokemon 2000Rugrats in ParisEmperor's New GrooveShrekMonster's IncJimmy NeutronIce AgeLilo and StitchSpiritJonah a Veggietales Moviethe Wild ThornberriesPiglet's Big MovieFinding NemoRugrats Go WildShrek 2Yu Gi Oh the MovieShark Talethe Incrediblesthe Polar ExpressPooh's Heffalump MovieRobotsCurious GeorgeIce Age the MeltdownOver the HedgeCarsHappy FeetRatatouillethe Simpsons MovieHorton Hears a WhoKung FU PandaWall EStar Wars the Clone WarsMadagascar Escape 2 AfricaUpIce Age Dawn of the DinosaursCloudy with a Chance of MeatballsHow to Train Your DragonToy Story 3Despicable MeTangledRangoRioPuss In BootsHappy Feet TwoAdventures of TintinWreck It RalphDespicable Me 2Monsters UniversityFrozenthe Lego Movie