Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

The Avengers   < TDK and its not even a close call

what is 

Tarzan level opinions?

fixed 

Tarzan liked Avengers but like Captian America more.  He hates Thor. Likes Iron Man 2. Does not like Iron Man 1 and 3. He does not like Nolan movies. He loves Godzilla 98, 2012, Tarzan,  

The Avengers was awesome the first time I saw it ... the enjoyment lessens each time when I realize that I'm just waiting for the team to assemble and go to New York.

i enjoyed TDK too

but then i realized

Heath Ledger is the only good thing about this movie

then i decided that The Avengers is far more better and entertaining

If you stick around, you will find out soon enough.

TELL ME!!!!

• Like 1

Considering that Marvel Films are really only meant for sheer entertainment value, that's pretty damning, Tele.

TA obviously is the one that comes closest, but I don't really feel any urge to watch it again... and I'll watch TDKR every damn time it shows up on HBO.

• Like 2

The Avengers was awesome the first time I saw it ... the enjoyment lessens each time when I realize that I'm just waiting for the team to assemble and go to New York.

I hate Wheldon's writing (humor)  and his visual style. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

TA obviously is the one that comes closest, but I don't really feel any urge to watch it again... and I'll watch TDKR every damn time it shows up on HBO.

TDKR is good, but I have issues with the pacing, a huge lack of Batman action and an ending that does not match up with what had come before.

i enjoyed TDK too

but then i realized

Heath Ledger is the only good thing about this movie

then i decided that The Avengers is far more better and entertaining

At times I prefer Batman Begins to TDK.

TDK and BB>TDKR ... and then Spider-Man 2 & Iron Man

For some god for saken reason I had The Avengers in my top 100 list in August and I've been sick ever since.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

I always assume that's just because you're a true Nolanite like Ed at heart :ph34r::P
  • Like 1