Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Was I the only one just a bit disappointed in the Tatum cameo in TITE? It was clever, no doubt, but having it spoiled beforehand took away from the moment.

Where?

(That tells you how much I was engrossed by this flick...)

Edited by dashrendar44

How's that compared to yesterday?

Yeah Gallery Place was sold out all day pretty much.  Suburbs not as strong in terms of sellouts today though, and that's where most of my data comes from.  Surrounding cities (Mclean/Alexandria/Arlington/Silver Spring/Fairfax) weren't as strong in terms of sellouts today though, and that's where most of the ~9/10 million population is scattered.

Only thing I'd say is that the showtimes in the surrounding areas are off the charts, and with more flexibility for moviegoers on a Saturday, sellouts wouldn't be as expected.

Edited by spizzer

Was I the only one just a bit disappointed in the Tatum cameo in TITE? It was clever, no doubt, but having it spoiled beforehand took away from the moment.

I was slightly underwhelmed by the cameo

This is the bit where we tell you to focus on the movie instead of bitching about it here. 

Last time I tried to focus on this movie it just told me it sucked donkey balls.

(Is it supposed to be a private joke if Jonah Hill comes across as gay? Since they're playing some extension of themselves)

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1