Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I don't think it's enough to hurt the movie much.

I read the audience for the NFL is 43% female. Here in the south its probably a little higher or right on the mark. Still don't think it'll matter for CF, its just a cool stat.

Edited by Jandrew

I read the audience for the NFL is 43% female. Here in the south its probably a little higher or right on the mark. Still don't think it'll matter for CF, its just a cool stat.

That number is probably skewed since many females become fans of their SO's team. But I do know a good amount of females that watch football on their own.

Since you're from Wisconsin, I'm sure there's plenty of knowledgeable female football fans since you're in Packers country. It's a little less common in my neck of the woods.

Yeah it's a good mix of female fans who are pretty knowledgeable and those who like the players because they're "cute".

Matinee sellouts were much better in my area( Bay Area) than yesterday and there are a lot of night sellouts after looking through 11 pages of theaters on fandango. Think Saturday number will be good.

There were very few theaters selling out matinees down here but evening has picked up just like last night and now their in full swing with the sell outs.