Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

What's Kel up to these days?

Oh you were talking to me? Haha my bad I though you said Kal. Yeah Kenan's on SNL, the last thing I saw Kel in was Like Mike 2. I don't think hes seriously trying to act anymore, if you go to his wikipedia page his picture is from 2008. He's also been on a couple tv episodes here and there, but thats about it. But nah, hes very much alive, just doing normal crap.

Edited by Jandrew

Okay, I'm at 232 words. This has taken me six hours. I still have to present my own opinion. Hnnggghhhhh 

Posted Image

write "Euthanasia is bad, unless it's not. I don't know. What do you think, teacher?" and when the teacher reads this they'll be totally unprepared to answer because they didn't study and get all nervous and they'll probably throw up.

• Like 2

write "Euthanasia is bad, unless it's not. I don't know. What do you think, teacher?" and when the teacher reads this they'll be totally unprepared to answer because they didn't study and get all nervous and they'll probably throw up.

I don't thin that would work. She has masters degree in theology.