Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Christ.. I could have picked racism or abortion but I just had to go with euthanasia. Just had to go with fucking euthanasia. 

In college, we had a choice of topics for a presentation, and the list was based on what past students recommended. So mixed in with things like "India's foreign policy" and "Globalization" were topics like "Batman" and "James Bond". I chose "Calvin and Hobbes" for my presentation, most fun I have had doing an assignment ever.

• Like 1

Tele don't yell at me im actually getting work done now, but if yall didnt now, Ku Fu Panda and KFP2 is on FX right now double feature. Yall know yall like this movie deep down. No one "hates" KFP. It just wont fly.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

In college, we had a choice of topics for a presentation, and the list was based on what past students recommended. So mixed in with things like "India's foreign policy" and "Globalization" were topics like "Batman" and "James Bond". I chose "Calvin and Hobbes" for my presentation, most fun I have had doing an assignment ever.

What the hell?!

Oh nice, I just remembered I have a fucking biology exam on Tuesday. Its about cells and genetics. Fuck genetics. Fuck a cell. Suck my nuts RNA. I fucking hate that shit, the only way I can ever get through that bitch is to memorize everything.

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1