Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Not gonna happen.You'll just have to imagine the fire.

You know that day that you once told me about, when BOF would no longer like Marvel and Nolan? It's coming. It's happening right now, Katniss is that hero. She made 158 million and she did it without a mask. BOF needs a hero with a face

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Marvel especially.

Nolan is just because we need to leapfrog him to get to Stark (plus Nolanite meltdowns are more hysterical than any fanbase).

Not all of us all that hysterical. I think if BKB is hear if Avengers 2 does less Avengers OW that will be the biggest meltdown ever.

• Like 2

You know that day that you once told me about, when BOF would no longer like Marvel and Nolan? It's coming. It's happening right now, Katniss is that hero. She made 158 million and she did it without a mask. BOF needs a hero with a face

Call me when people obsess over Katniss for 50+ years.

We need more of Nolan. 

We need to find a way to clone him. We can have Batman oriented Nolan. Then we get original sci-fi Nolan. Then small scale films Nolan. And then romantic comedy Nolan.

Christopher Nolans, Christopher Nolans everywhere

• Like 4

We need to find a way to clone him. We can have Batman oriented Nolan. Then we get original sci-fi Nolan. Then small scale films Nolan. And then romantic comedy Nolan.

Christopher Nolans, Christopher Nolans everywhere

I don't think serious Nolan and comedy go well together, but it will be worth trying. Like we say In Nolan We Trust