baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

Thanks for the congrats but we still need to see a GYN doctor to confirm.

I'm not sure what to say here.

Besides that I'm happy I bought that PS4 2 weeks ago...

You're such an attention whore.

You're such an attention whore.

I felt like I needed to post that. It's one of those times your told something that you don't know how to respond to.

I'm like really speechless right now.

• Like 4

I felt like I needed to post that. It's one of those times your told something that you don't know how to respond to.

All jokes aside Ed. You're entitled to your feelings. But you should really take some time to assess them. Like log off the internet and just chill. It should be a happy time but if it's not then you got to figure out why and deal with it.

It's not just you in this. Your wife has feelings too. If you don't know what to make of it then I wonder how she feels about your reaction.

• Like 1

All jokes aside Ed. You're entitled to your feelings. But you should really take some time to assess them. Like log off the internet and just chill. It should be a happy time but if it's not then you got to figure out why and deal with it.

It's not just you in this. Your wife has feelings too. If you don't know what to make of it then I wonder how she feels about your reaction.

E's right (of course), but I get what Ed's feeling. The moment you find out is gob-smacking.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1