iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

What is this football garbage pervading this thread?

Football and Food go together on Thanksgiving. Raiders will always be the freaking Raiders. Dumb ass play and we're tied at 7.  :rolleyes:

Edited by druv10

How does one become a fan of a particular sports team? I've never got that. 

Well, the obvious being if they're the home team. My dad got into the raiders when he was wayyyy young. Said that a guy named marcus allen got him into the raiders, then he just liked the silver and black colors.

Speaking of bombs, some of the trailers for I saw with CF sure looked liked bombs in the making.

I Frankenstein? oh boy.......that was so bad. Like, embarressing bad. How did professionals look at the making of this film and think, "Sure, let's put money into this!" <_<

Need for Speed? Looked like Fast and Furious wannabe.

Divergent looked blah, people actually were laughing a bit.

Only trailers that were good and recieved good responses were American Hustle and Hobbit.

• Like 1

True, but Free Birds bombing and TBMH succeeding would just mean more room for Frozen to succeed and less room for Black Nativity to break out

I don't really think Freebirds is a bomb.  It has a budget of 55 mill and looks to do about 65-70 mill here and who knows how much internationally.  It's over 15 mill right now in the few markets that have numbers.  So it didn't bomb, it's just not a big hit.

How does one become a fan of a particular sports team? I've never got that. 

?

1. Live in the region the team represents. - I live in SC so im a Carolina Panthers fan.

2. Like a particular player. - one reason everyone is a Miami Heat bandwagon is because of Lebron James. Same with Kobe and the Lakers or Johnny Manziel and Texas A and M

3. Grow into it. Your parents raise you as something and it grows on you.

4. Because the team keeps winning aka being a "bandwagon". Bandwagon fans arent true fans, most cant even name a player on the team who isnt a star player because they only care when the team is winning. Many bandwagons also don't even live no where near the teams region.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

Speaking of bombs, some of the trailers for I saw with CF sure looked liked bombs in the making.

I Frankenstein? oh boy.......that was so bad. Like, embarressing bad. How did professionals look at the making of this film and think, "Sure, let's put money into this!" <_<

Need for Speed? Looked like Fast and Furious wannabe.

Divergent looked blah, people actually were laughing a bit.

Only trailers that were good and recieved good responses were American Hustle and Hobbit.

I had the best response to Robocop at my 8pm show of Catching Fire. After the trailer was done, half the theater pretty much turned to the person next to them and said some variation of "You really need to stop being so Robophobic." :lol:

?1. Live in the region the team represents. - I live in SC so im a Carolina Panthers fan.2. Like a particular player. - one reason everyone is a Miami Heat bandwagon is because of Lebron James. Same with Kobe and the Lakers or Johnny Manziel and Texas A and M3. Grow into it. Your parents raise you as something and it grows on you.4. Because the team keeps winning aka being a "bandwagon". Bandwagon fans arent true fans, most cant even name a player on the team who isnt a star player because they only care when the team is winning. Many bandwagons also don't even live no where near the teams region.

Thanks jandrew.

Thanks jandrew.

Sports arent big in Finland are they? Is soccer big? I know the NFL (what everyone is talking about right now) has been airing it in Europe and playing annual games in the UK, do they air it in Finland?

Ever since news go out about we are going to the club after

Our group to watching Catching Fire has grown from 2 to 6 lol

Typical guys lol

:rolleyes: How typical

I had the best response to Robocop at my 8pm show of Catching Fire. After the trailer was done, half the theater pretty much turned to the person next to them and said some variation of "You really need to stop being so Robophobic." :lol:

Oh, I didn't get Robocop. I got hobbit, divergent, frankenstein, walter mitty, need for speed, american hustle, 47 ronin. I swear, 20+ minutes all in trailers.....took forever for the movie to finally start.

• Like 2