baumer

Thurs#s Rth: CF 15 FRZ 11-11.5 (Nikki still drunk from 2010, says 13.7 for CF)

Frozen has to be selling some 3d tickets don't you think? Not saying it will be enough to beat CF but it should be taken under consideration.

Catching Fire tends to make 70%+ (judging by sellout patterns) of all that it is going to make after 6.pm. Unless frozen continues to sell out strong through 9p.m.-10p.m. Catching Fire will own the evening.

Edited by B J
  • Like 2

I would wait till 7p.m.-8p.m. eastern before declaring that, the number of tickets sold may be similar but I have little doubt that Catching Fire will win this one in raw $$$$.

Yea, but still, there is a good chance that frozen falls softer than CF next weekend.

• Like 1

I'm going to see a 10:50PM show of Homefront with my brother tonight.  

Is that movie good? It opens here next week but I am not sure if I should see it. Delivery Man and Oldboy are also opening here next weekend, but both of them have been receiving some pretty bad reviews.

I'm going to see a 10:50PM show of Homefront with my brother tonight.  

Looks like one to wait till DVD for, I'm more pumped for Out of the Furnace. Hope you like it.

Edited by B J
  • Like 2

Is that movie good? It opens here next week but I am not sure if I should see it. Delivery Man and Oldboy are also opening here next weekend, but both of them have been receiving some pretty bad reviews.

Looks like one to wait till DVD for, I'm more pumped for Out of the Furnace. Hope you like it.

I've seen it already and it's one of my favourites of the year so far.  Statham is awesome in it and Kate Bosworth blew me away.

• Like 2

I don't know man... it felt disconnected in so many moments. And I have yet to understand why

Cameron just steals all the money from Pitt after realizing it lost the drugs. How did she knew Pitt?

Is Filth out in Portugal yet? James McAvoy is a fucking force of nature in that. The movie's good but he totally owns it. .

Edited by Jack Nevada