lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

People come here to promote their speakeasy lists, and yet you never go on a rage against them. But nooo, a box office club is unacceptable!

Look up 'promote' and then slap yourself. I'm guessing you're talking about Blank posting his Film Theory list.

1. At least it's about a movie that the subject is actually about. (Frozen, as in question)

2. He didn't come here saying 'Hey guys, look at my cool Film Theory list. Maybe tell me your opinion', he posted it because he was asked by CJohn what class he was talking about.

Claiming that Blank is promoting his thread is like literally asking someone what he's eating after he said he was eating, and he says he's eating a Big Mac to which you go 'OMG STOP PROMOTING MCDONDALS ERMAHERGDERB"

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

Every one of these genre movies has cuckoo fans...there are downright crazy Hunger Games fans out there as well.. no need to start flinging shit around

:wub:

IM3 haterzzz

Posted Image

go be happy 4 CF 

No need to diss 'the loser'

He's a billionaire anyway ;)

Edited by Leyla

Look up 'promote' and then slap yourself. I'm guessing you're talking about Blank posting his Film Theory list.1. At least it's about a movie that the subject is actually about. (Frozen, as in question)2. He didn't come here saying 'Hey guys, look at my cool Film Theory list. Maybe tell me your opinion', he posted it because he was asked by CJohn what class he was talking about.

I wasn't referring to Blank.Over the past couple weeks, users have been printing their lists on numbers threads like this. Edited by Tarzan

Somebody please "like" a post of mine to get me off of 666 likes. :o

Edit:  Thanks guys! :)

666, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!

*Not to confuse a certain person around here, no, I'm not promoting Satan.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

As of 3:40p.m eastern time

Catching Fire - 3 Sellouts in NYC

Frozen - 9 Sellouts in NYC

slower than I thought it would be after looking at DC

From Yesterday

As of 2:57p.m eastern time

Catching Fire - 12 Sellouts in NYC

Frozen - 7 Sellouts in NYC

Frozen slightly down, Catching Fire way up.

• Like 3

What are the chances of CF having a slight increase?

It might happen, seeing it's a holiday weekend and the word of mouth seems to be better during those times. Taking into consideration that Catching Fire is a good movie (from what other people say) a increase looks certain... That until Rth doesn't buff CF numbers with a few millions like Lionsgate did.

Sorry to burst some bubbles here, but CF isn't coming near TDKR. A 3X multiplier from Thanksgiving weekend is VERY VERY HARD for a non-holiday themed movie. Next weekend drop will be over 60% in all likelihood.

EDIT- I thought you said IM3 which CF is set to crush. Yes agreed TDKR will be tougher.

Edited by aDIM

As of 3:45p.m eastern time

Catching Fire - 4 Sellouts in Charlotte, NC

Frozen - 8 Sellouts in Charlotte, NC

pretty good

From Yesterday

As of 3:03p.m eastern time

Catching Fire - 1 Sellouts in Charlotte, NC

Frozen - 3 Sellouts in Charlotte, NC

both way down

• Like 2