#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

It's funny, whenever a Marvel film is released it seems everyone and his cousin is raving about them.

Yet, not 1 Marvel has been most anticipated when they were released on our forum. TA was beaten by TDKR, months on in and IM3 was beaten by STiD while Thor 2 was beaten by CF. Your point that our forum is Marvel centric is hogwash.  ;)  :P  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Every fanbase thinks their group is dwarfed by the "opposing team".  These forums have a shit ton of Nolanites AND Marvelites.  We also have a ton of Lawsbians, Pottheads, Ringers, Trekkies, and a bunch of other franchise fans.

Pretty much agreed. A lot of members are fans of different franchises. 

Every fanbase thinks their group is dwarfed by the "opposing team".  These forums have a shit ton of Nolanites AND Marvelites.  We also have a ton of Lawsbians, Pottheads, Ringers, Trekkies, and a bunch of other franchise fans.

Even still, we all know the Nolanites reign supreme here. ;):P

• Like 2

Yet, not 1 Marvel has been most anticipated when they were released on our forum. TA was beaten by TDKR, months on in and IM3 was beaten by STiD while Thor 2 was beaten by CF. Your point that our forum is Marvel centric is hogwash.  ;)  :P  :ph34r:

Marvel movies release a week or two overseas so that does hurt them in there final week. 

Barely anyone votes in those lists. I mean, X-Men was just the most anticipated movie until yesterday.

Marvel movies release a week or two overseas so that does hurt them in there final week. 

Not really. TDKR stayed number 1 for months but my overall point that our forum is not Marvel centric is true. Sure they're Marvel fans present but nowhere near Nolanites. 

Edited by druv10

Matrix fans.

Though I suppose there's a fine line between underrepresented and the endangered species list.

There's a fine line between underrepresented and fairly warranted.

Reloaded and Revolutions did it to themselves.

• Like 1

Every fanbase thinks their group is dwarfed by the "opposing team". These forums have a shit ton of Nolanites AND Marvelites. We also have a ton of Lawsbians, Pottheads, Ringers, Trekkies, and a bunch of other franchise fans.

I love that Lawsbians is a certified and officially recognized ethnicity here on BOF :rofl: It's funny too because people probably think that's vernacular for "THG Fans", but no, it's pretty much all about JLaw.
  • Like 1

Not really. TDKR stayed number 1 for months but my overall point that our forum is not Marvel centric is true. Sure, they're fans but nowhere near Nolanites. 

I was sure Avengers 2 will be number 2. TDKR was coming off TDK. Somebody name all the nolanites on this site.