#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

chris hemsworth is swoonworthy  HOT

him in RUSH was wow quite the rush ! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  dreamy! he really understood his character  sigh

Posted ImagePosted Image

my fav in best man holiday was morris chestnut  the guy is just fine fine fine 

Posted ImagePosted Image

for a more sensible review of both films i will be headed eventually over at RTM  :lol:

Posted Image

• Like 1

NFL I get, but why is college football so big here?

Never understood it. And I always feel like bcs rankings is bs.

The BCS is horrible. Fortunately it goes away after this year. College football is entertaining because it's so open-ended and a much more wild game than the pro version. There's a much greater disparity of talent, so you see crazier blowouts, crazier upsets, crazier plays, crazier screwups, etc. Add in a wide variety of styles (everything from old-fashioned triple-option run-the-ball offenses to super-fast, up-tempo spread-option offenses) and much more aggressive coaches and it's a recipe for some of the more entertaining football you'll ever see.

Finally, since the college football tradition is much older than the NFL, you have rivalries that go back 100 years. So you have much crazier fans too. Many top-tier college football teams routinely outdraw the NFL (you have more than a few stadiums that seat over 100,000 people... most NFL games top out around 70,000).

• Like 2

ahh the 90s were awesome if you were a poprock fan and later on  early 2000s alternative rock

i used to watch vh1 top 20 every weekend 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k

Edited by ladyevenstar22

The BCS is horrible. Fortunately it goes away after this year. College football is entertaining because it's so open-ended and a much more wild game than the pro version. There's a much greater disparity of talent, so you see crazier blowouts, crazier upsets, crazier plays, crazier screwups, etc. Add in a wide variety of styles (everything from old-fashioned triple-option run-the-ball offenses to super-fast, up-tempo spread-option offenses) and much more aggressive coaches and it's a recipe for some of the more entertaining football you'll ever see.

Finally, since the college football tradition is much older than the NFL, you have rivalries that go back 100 years. So you have much crazier fans too. Many top-tier college football teams routinely outdraw the NFL (you have more than a few stadiums that seat over 100,000 people... most NFL games top out around 70,000).

Thanks for the detailed info :)

Holy baby jesus, 100,000 seaters! That's nuts. And I bet it gets full every game too right?

Great post and I just posted 2 of the best finishes ever and they happened  back to back weeks for Auburn. This is why we love college football. :wub:

• Like 1

lol no. If I paid money to watch this trash, I'd be drinking myself into oblivion.

Witcher 3 is going to be the best game next year. Gonna poopoo on that Destiny stuff (I ain't getting a like from Numbers).

You praise Witcher 3 and aren't thrilled with a game I'm not anticipating that much. You get a like.

• Like 2

Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet is one of the best things to ever happen.

Great movie. Branagh's scenery chewing is some of the best ever.

Nah, once Naughty Gods announce Uncharted 4, it's all over.

(Huge huge HUGE Naughty Dog fan, however, I'm very excited for Witcher 3...I remember being proud of recommending Numbers to play that over the heavily overrated Skyrim)

Actually been playing Skyrim now off and on. It's fun and entertaining to explore and dungeon crawl, but like previous Elder Scroll games the story and characters are as thin as a Liam Hemsworth 2x4. It's great for the occasional 2-3 hour adventure session, but it doesn't hold a candle to ACTUAL RPGs.

• Like 1

Thanks for the detailed info :)

Holy baby jesus, 100,000 seaters! That's nuts. And I bet it gets full every game too right?

Hehe. Check this out -- Alabama fans chanting "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer" after they beat Tennessee.

Then check out a couple of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9CVx_fQAqY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blzftASduNc

• Like 1

Great movie. Branagh's scenery chewing is some of the best ever.

Actually been playing Skyrim now off and on. It's fun and entertaining to explore and dungeon crawl, but like previous Elder Scroll games the story and characters are as thin as a Liam Hemsworth 2x4. It's great for the occasional 2-3 hour adventure session, but it doesn't hold a candle to ACTUAL RPGs.

My bro, Garrus.

• Like 1

My bro, Garrus.

Totally would be cool if the rumored Mass Effect 4 turns out to be 100% Garrus going Space Batman on the criminal underworld of the galaxy.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1