Gopher

Monday Numbers (Frozen 2.05M... snow day raises numbers?)

I think there's an issue if you use IE.  It works fine on one of my laptops but not on another.  Use Chrome or Firefox in the meanwhile if your still having problems.

Yeah I figured it out. I switched to google chrome.

Catching Fire needs to kick it into gear if it wants to find another $72M in the tank. It will take a hit on Friday when it loses its IMAX screens and then it will take another one on Jan 2. when the holidays end. Hopefully it can average $3M/day for the next 22 days, which might be possible given its weekend performances and the massive holiday week starting the 25th. CF must dethrone the embarrassment that is IM3.

• Like 3

Yeah I figured it out. I switched to google chrome.

Heh that's what happened on my Windows 8 laptop.  Still works fine in Windows 7.  Strange but could be a glitch with whatever the BOF platform is using.  Or IE is just "misbehaving" LOL

Frozen and Catching Fire are going to be the only things in multiplexes into the Holidays. I must admit I have a morbid enjoyment of watching films drop 85% over the Holidays, and there's a loooooot of films that look to do just that this year.

Heh that's what happened on my Windows 8 laptop.  Still works fine in Windows 7.  Strange but could be a glitch with whatever the BOF platform is using.  Or IE is just "misbehaving" LOL

Well this just happened after one of those windows updates. I had windows 8 and my laptop crashed. I just reinstalled 7, lol. That was a while a go. I may put it back on. 

Frozen and Catching Fire are going to be the only things in multiplexes into the Holidays.

There is also that little Peter Jackson film which opens this Friday here in North America, not to mention a Madea holiday movie which should have two weeks of life in it.

Announcement time again:

I have ONE pass to "HER" Thursday evening at 7:30pm at AMC Century City - and I cannot make it. If anyone wants to watch it, please PM me, I will send you the pass, please ensure that you reach the theater by 6:15 or so.

Announcement time again:I have ONE pass to "HER" Thursday evening at 7:30pm at AMC Century City - and I cannot make it. If anyone wants to watch it, please PM me, I will send you the pass, please ensure that you reach the theater by 6:15 or so.

wish I lived close enough to do that but im stuck in Michigan