CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

Think about your daughter, E. Gotta do it for your daughter. 

She doesn't like them either. It's just the movies. We listen to Christmas music.  She listens to Christmas music all year round.

• Like 2

About 30 minutes into Kranks. Are you Americans really this foaming-at-the-mouth psychotic about Christmas? Tim Allen is skipping Christmas and he's having a worse time than the guy suspected of pedophilia in The Hunt. Dan Akroyd and the pod people are about to tar and feather his ass. 

Sadly, some people do get that way here. :(

She doesn't like them either. It's just the movies. We listen to Christmas music.  She listens to Christmas music all year round.

Perfect daughter you have there then  :lol:

Your daughter sounds like one of my little cousins, she also really loves Christmas music. I'm pretty sure it makes up the majority of music she listens to.

Perfect daughter you have there then  :lol:

Your daughter sounds like one of my little cousins, she also really loves Christmas music. I'm pretty sure it makes up the majority of music she listens to.

I asked her why she listens to them and it's not Christmas. She says it makes her feel good.

• Like 2

About 30 minutes into Kranks. Are you Americans really this foaming-at-the-mouth psychotic about Christmas? Tim Allen is skipping Christmas and he's having a worse time than the guy suspected of pedophilia in The Hunt. Dan Akroyd and the pod people are about to tar and feather his ass.

Some are totally crazy.But the cool Yanks are the ones who get to do Chrismukkah, like me.

There's like two good christmas songs in all of existance. - Christmas in Hollis and Dick in a Box.

Christmas rappin' beats Christmas in Hollis anyday. No comment on that other one, lol.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

I found it funny that we got a weekend actuals thread and nobody seems to care  :lol: We're here talking about Christmas and other things instead.

This is far more interesting. And in the Weekend Actuals people are talking about how awesome Karl Urban is, so nobody is really talking about numbers :lol:

• Like 5