Films

2005 Movies Game Challenge- 1 Space Remaining

I am going to start a challenge to watch as many movies from 2005 as I can. I would like some recommendations to the films I have suggested and also films you suggest from 2005. Please don't spoil any. ThanksSome I am going to try and watch first (using UK calender)ElizabethtownFlightplanMillion Dollar BabyDark WaterThe InterpreterThe Amityville HorrorBe CoolBreakfast On Pluto (the only 2006 film on here)

Edited by Films

I am going to turn this into a game like chasmmis box office league, each week you will be given questions on general knowledge about 2005 movies with two players each week will get an extra 10 questions based on 1 film. The point system is 0 points for a loss, 3 points for a general knowledge win and 5 points for a win on questions based on 1 film. I am looking for 12 sign ups and im hoping to get this started by January latest. Comment on this thread if you want to sign up

A clearer synopsis

This is a game based on films released in 2005 that goes on for 12 weeks [without including final stages]. Every week you will get around 5 questions based on general knowledge of films of 2005 [eg. name of characters from a film or box office gross]. In 2 of the 12 weeks, you will get 10 questions based on 1 film in 2005 which you will have to answer questions about the film. Is that ok?

Edited by Frozen2013

Watched flightplan tonight, great film and foster was amazing. I have sent the first requestsLIST FOR THE GAME (I'll update this post every time someone joins)TarzanGrey GhostThe PandaK1stPierreChasmmiCatching IcerollSchumacherFTWTelemachosEmpireAlisson23Lisa

Edited by Frozen2013
  • Like 1