filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Yeah whatever. Nobody was saying this at the time. An intentional ambiguous ending people spent money trying to figure it out. Blogs were launched with the answer, lol. It was genius. But it was still a scam nonetheless.

The ending's not the movie. It's just a cheeky little wink at the end of a fun adventure, it's not some mind bending or deep thing, and I don't think it was intended as such. Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 6

Was he being sarcastic?

I don't get it. Shia is the opposite of Lawrence, self-important while doing the shittiest movies.

In the context that neither are good at acting and can't play older roles. He was dead serious.

The ending's not the movie. It's just a cheeky little wink at the end of a fun adventure, it's not some mind bending or deep thing, and I don't think it was intended as such.

Well of course. But AT THE TIME everybody and their mother was trying to figure that ending out. You know it's true. I was on mojo back then. Nobody was calling it a "cheeky little wink" at the end of a fun adventure.

• Like 1

Well of course. But AT THE TIME everybody and their mother was trying to figure that ending out. You know it's true. I was on mojo back then. Nobody was calling it a "cheeky little wink" at the end of a fun adventure.

I was. I have proof.

I did.

• Like 2

Just saying.

LOL You guys want to bring up IM3 like you're hurting my feelings. The real butt hurt comes when Nolan gets criticized, lol.

Nolan is a thief anyway. Stealing lines from Cameron movies. What a simp., lol.

• Like 1