Impact

12/20-12/22/2013 actuals-except none from Paramount due to the holiday

Dhoom3 had the highest PTA this weekend :hi5:   :bop:

Did you watch Dhoom 3?

I realized that I watch way too many movies, called the twist a half hour before it occurred, and called the ending during the extreme foreshadowing that they indulged in.

My major complaint with the movie was that they never showed the actual robbery ever taking place, that was disappointing. They handwaved over the robberies completely. Also, I felt bad for Abhishek Bachchan, despite being the "hero" he was totally sidelined and barely had any role to speak of.

The movie was entertaining though, Aamir acted well, but I felt that the heroes got completely shortchanged in the movie. It would have been a similar movie with or without the heroes. An interaction scene between the hero and villain similar to the Abhishek-John scenes from Dhoom and the Abhishek-Hrithik scenes from Dhoom 2 was badly needed here.

Did you watch Dhoom 3?

Sadly, I haven't.

And as you stated WOM is not that great, so don't think I will. I never thought I would watch YJHD in theaters, but that had very good WOM so I eventually did go. Race2 ( :( I was bored), YJHD and and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag were the only Bollywood movies I saw this year.