kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

Just to jump into the pizza discussion we have a chain here called Toppers, I think it's mostly Midwest. Pizza is pretty good. But overall give me some Italians in white t shirts, gold chains and broken English making my pizza

What I have to say as a New Yorker about "Midwest Pizza"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8IKxbOpt0E

:D

• Like 1

On a random note, the Fruitvale Station twitter account favorited my tweet about Saving Mr. Banks (I mentioned Fruitvale being the biggest tear-jerker of the year in said tweet)

Whats your twitter?And damn this Oregon-Texas game, 30-7 Oregon. What a sad way for Mack to go out. Still a legend tho. Edited by Jandrew

I've been going to movies by myself for 25 years.  I prefer it.  I really get into most films, even the ones I don't care for.  I can't stand people trying to talk to me during the film.  I don't mind the occasional comment of course but I find some people I go with want to discuss the minutiae of the film during it.  Not my speed.  Once the film starts, I'm lost in that world, and that's how I want to stay.

Honestly, I can't go to the movies by myself and I really don't know why. It's okay though; most movies no one wants to see with me are dramas so I end up dragging a friend who loves dramatic movies but doesn't keep up to date with new ones to see it with me (Fruitvale and Prisoners were that this year.)

Tele is the one leaking these movies. He's getting tired of people asking him for screeners. When are you planning on leaking Her, Tele?

Slightly off-topic but someone spoiled Her for me earlier today. I was (and am) so pissed

While Walter Mitty is a perfectly decent movie, my god was the product placement bad. A lot has been written about this already so I'll just say that "How's your Cinnabon?" and the jaw-droppingly clunky promotional smalltalk that follows is without a doubt one of the worst things I saw this year. 

The only part of Walter Mitty where that seriously bothered me was Patton Oswalt literally saying, "Well, eHarmony has a special sorting algorithm which makes it the best online dating service around." I facepalmed in the theater.

• Like 1

Dragon had a very nice score but it needed a bit more oomph in some places.

Another winner aside from Tron Legacy was Desplat's work for The Ghost Writer.

Never heard Ghost Writer's but the only part of Tron's score I thought was great was Derezzed. Everything else was eh.

Whats your twitter?

Not that hard to figure out.

My screenname.

;)

Because you didn't liked the ending or because you didn't want anyone to spoil it?

The latter. Freaking hate spoilers.

• Like 1

That's not as huge a spoiler as you might think, given how things are presented and revealed.

Eh, still I don't like being spoiled. Still excited to see it though (might do a double feature of it and Llewyn when comes out too; that'll be fun)