grim22

Best movies of 2013 as voted by Box Office Forum members | CLOSED. 40+ LISTS RECEIVED. THANK YOU.

Grim, why don't you extend the deadline until March 4 (the Oscars date)? maybe one day before, to not steal its thunder :lol:... People would have watched more movies.

In my case for example, I still need to see 90% of the small/indies movies released last year.

Hell no.  

I'm going to wait a few days to see if i can watch Her, Inside Llewyn Davis, and Nebraska at least.

Last year i've broke my personal record of watched movies within the current year. As 31st December of 2013, i have watched 227 US 2013 releases. I guess by June 2014 i would be around 250 at least!) 

1. Wolf of Wall Street

2. Gravity

3. 12 years a Slave

4. Captain Phillips

5. The Worlds End

6. Lone Survivor

7. Her

8. Side Effects

9. Drug War

10. This Is The End

11. Rush

12. The Wind Rises

13. The Way Way Back

14. Iron man 3

15. Mud

Edited by sdeezy

For the purposes of this list, is THE ACT OF KILLING eligible? Technically, it premiered at Telluride in 2012, but it's eligible for Oscars this year so I'm assuming it didn't get any sort of theatrical release until 2013.

Sure, the US release was in 2013.

• Like 1

So list of 10, not 15, right?My Top Ten:1. The Wolf of Wall Street2. Before Midnight3. Short Term 124. Gravity5. All Is Lost6. Her7. Stoker8. Fruitvale Station9. Inside Llewyn Davis10. 12 Years A SlaveIn case it's 15 movies:11. Saving Mr. Banks12. Much Ado About Nothing13. Mud14. This Is The End15. Rush