druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

This weekend has been an insanely entertaining weekend for football.  Bot games yesterday decided by less than a FG and now this one is shaping up to have the same fate.  

Hearing a Canadian talking about NFL is akin to some extremely arousing foreplay in the bedroom.

Blows my mind.

• Like 2

Hearing a Canadian talking about NFL is akin to some extremely arousing foreplay in the bedroom.

Blows my mind.

LOL

We love the NFL here.  I'm in Ontario.  Our airwaves and sports and movies and so on is pretty much dominated by everything America.  Just because we love hockey doesn't mean we don't love football.  Believe me, when football Sundays are on, our bars are full.  I was in two pools this year and three last. year.  The NFL is huge here.

• Like 1

LOL We love the NFL here.  I'm in Ontario.  Our airwaves and sports and movies and so on is pretty much dominated by everything America.  Just because we love hockey doesn't mean we don't love football.  Believe me, when football Sundays are on, our bars are full.  I was in two pools this year and three last. year.  The NFL is huge here.

Let's do a box office pool!
  • Like 1

The I, Frankenstein ads during the NFL games make me think it is a video game before Eckhart says "I, Frankenstein". Don't think the movie will do too well. 

DoS has one more week with IMAX screens, I think Jack Ryan will take the screens next week and then "I, Frankenstein" will.

• Like 1

Yeah movie that got overall positive marks from everyone is a "turd"

Not everyone, it's not at a 100% on anything and it's reception is only barely better than AUJ which isn't impressive.I consider it a turd though, I wrote an entire review talking about why the movie was wrong and represented everything wrong in the filmmaking industry today.
  • Like 1

If I wasnt on such a tight budget I'd go see Wolf a third time, but I think I can wait til the Blu Ray. Its amazing that AH has 90 sonething RT score with an 8.1/10 score but Wolf is at 75%. Its soooo clearly the superior movie.

Not everyone, it's not at a 100% on anything and it's reception is only barely better than AUJ which isn't impressive.I consider it a turd though, I wrote an entire review talking about why the movie was wrong and represented everything wrong in the filmmaking industry today.

Which, IMO, is just absurd hyperbole. Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

The I, Frankenstein ads during the NFL games make me think it is a video game before Eckhart says "I, Frankenstein". Don't think the movie will do too well. DoS has one more week with IMAX screens, I think Jack Ryan will take the screens next week and then "I, Frankenstein" will.

Yes, but who's going to actually see I, Frankenstein in IMAX? It even see it at all?

No matter how much money it makes, it's still a turd.  :)