Jack Nevada

BAFTA 2014

I don't know what to think right now, N'yongo lost to Hustle, and American Hustle has been picking up awards, and Gravity won Best British Film which makes best picture most likely.

If Hustle wins the BAFTA then it is back in the race for the best picture at the Oscars.

I'd be sad if Hustle won Best Picture over 12 Years a Slave or Gravity.  Hustle is pretty much an improv practice piece, while 12 Years was bold, and Gravity was a film that took around 8-9 years to make and is groundbreaking in every way.

Edited by The Panda

I don't know what to think right now, N'yongo lost to Hustle, and American Hustle has been picking up awards, and Gravity won Best British Film which makes best picture most likely.

If Hustle wins the BAFTA then it is back in the race for the best picture at the Oscars.

I'd be sad if Hustle won Best Picture over 12 Years a Slave or Gravity.  Hustle is pretty much an improv practice piece, while 12 Years was bold, and Gravity was a film that took around 8-9 years to make and is groundbreaking in every way.

I'm thinking Gravity wins now. It's picked up a lot tonight. 12 Years is not winning anymore for certain I mean Philomena picked up csreenplay over it. (Imagine if it won picture :ph34r:)

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

Jennifer Lawrence is in that place where she is so loved she could be the worst actress in the world and still would manage to win some awards...

Makes me think of Meryl lol (and I love that woman but seriously she can get nominated for just about anyting)

This may be the best Oscars ever. So far I had 12 Years and Gravity locked to walk out with Best Picture and Best Director. AH may still Best Picture and Best Supporting Actress, and Philomena winning Screenplay. Damn.

• Like 1