Olive

Tuesday Numbers - WOWS 1.95M, Frozen 1.9M(300M!), DOS 1.57M,

You can already find images as such on the line.

Not that I'd care about such obscene things but

Posted Image

I am saving it to see them in glorious HD and in movement.

Edited by CJohn

There are several more novels about the same character they could adapt.

I don't think it made enough money for them to take a chance on another one. But I'd love to see it.  I loved the whole seedy side of L.A. atmosphere. He was perfect in that role.

And Alexandra Daddario will finally show us why she is an awesome woman.

I've seen those holy mountains two days ago online. I kid you not, since then I need to stare at them every single morning religiously to shine brightness and bring joy over my day till the rest of my life.

• Like 4

Matthew McConuaghey AND Woody Harrelson tho.

Why aren't they in everything together.

:o

I just realized what the heck you're talking about. True Detectives will be watched by me. But not by Tele. :D

• Like 1

I've seen those holy mountains two days ago online. I kid you not, since then I need to stare at them every single morning religiously to shine brightness and bring joy over my day till the rest of my life.

Fuck it, just searched online and HOLY SHIT. Why isn't this woman Wonder Woman? And isn't this woman in every movie ever made?

• Like 1

Fuck it, just searched online and HOLY SHIT. Why isn't this woman Wonder Woman? And isn't this woman in every movie ever made?

LOL She was in Percy Jackson. Surely you saw her in that.