Olive

Tuesday Numbers - WOWS 1.95M, Frozen 1.9M(300M!), DOS 1.57M,

I'm attributing WOWS' swag jump to Leo's appearance on Ellen yesterday. Bunch of moms watched it and decided they wanted to see Leo pop locking.

Very possible...or, it was cheap Tuesday in Canada.  :)

These little guys won't be so ecstatic when Frozen outgrosses them in a month or so.

aw come on look at them they're like simplistic cell units , just happy to be! 

i sincerely doubt they care or understand the brouhaha over frozen numbers or where it ends up !

aw come on look at them they're like simplistic cell units , just happy to be! 

i sincerely doubt they care or understand the brouhaha over frozen numbers or where it ends up !

For every film that makes more money than them Gru gives each minion 50 lashes.

Sure, when the cameras are on he's all cool with the minions but really he runs that place like Michael Fassbender in 12 Years A Slave.

• Like 4

I know it's not the right thread but I need to vent.

Baseball writers are a fucking joke. Biggio didn't make it again because some suspicion he used steroids but why the fuck did they put Tony LaRussa in, he fucking presided over Oakland A's with Canseco/McGwire and McGwire few others in St louis but let's put a Manager in who knew damn well what was going on but put blinders on. Also, how in the hell do these writers know if Maddux, Glavine and Thomas didn't use steroids or HGH, yet these guys are in this year. Don't use rumors or physique as Rafael Palmeiro was definitely not steroid muscular so how the fuck do they decide which player used or presumingly used? This holier than thou attitude is pissing me off to no end.  :rant:

• Like 3

Baseball writers are a fucking joke. Biggio didn't make it again because some suspicion he used steroids but why the fuck did they put Tony LaRussa in, he fucking presided over Oakland A's with Canseco/McGwire and McGwire few others in St louis but let's put a Manager in who knew damn well what was going on but put blinders on. Also, how in the hell do these writers know if Maddux, Glavine and Thomas didn't use steroids or HGH, yet these guys are in this year. Don't use rumors or physique as Rafael Palmeiro was definitely not steroid muscular so how the fuck do they decide which player used or presumingly used? This holier than thou attitude is pissing me off to no end.  :rant:

Haha, yeah! You tell 'em!

Posted Image

• Like 3

Chillaxamundo. Biggio'll get in next year. His percentage went up this year and he's only a couple votes away.

Posted Image

Chillaxamundo. Biggio'll get in next year. His percentage went up this year and he's only a couple votes away.

Yeah. Literally two votes short. And apparently a number of writers said that, had there not been a 10 player limit on their ballots, they would have voted for him.

Wolf, R rated movie with sex, orgies, drug use, nudity and as much debauchery as you can think of.Frozen, massive kids audience, Christmas movie.Not taking anything away from Frozen but the point is that finally on it's 14th day of release, Wolf is number 1, kind of cool.

Not taking away from Wolf :P, but it's no longer Christmas and most kids are back in school while quite a few colleges are still out and that is a big part of Wolf's audience atm.
  • Like 3