lilmac

Will Episode VII make its Dec 2015 release date?

December 2015 release Date?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Will Episode VII be released on Dec 2015?

• Yes
    • No, sometime in 2016

It will make the release date Disney promised it for my birthday and they'd never lie to me 

Honestly though I think May-July would be better for the box office but I guess Disney wants to establish a December powerhouse and the Hobbit franchise will be over so I guess it could work

It will make the release date Disney promised it for my birthday and they'd never lie to me 

Honestly though I think May-July would be better for the box office but I guess Disney wants to establish a December powerhouse and the Hobbit franchise will be over so I guess it could work

• Like 1

Indeed.  If Star Wars sticks with December, it will intersect with one of the Avatar sequels.

Sequel Trilogy

or

or 

They say it is, but I'll bet they move it to May 2016 just for the fact that they have no clue as to how long it takes for something like this to heal at Ford's age.. Osteoporosis, etc.. Unless, they plan on trimming his scenes in the movie to make the 2015 date since the movie appears to be centered around him..

Still holding on to rumors. Take look at actual sources, not DF, AICN or LR.

As of now this is the truth: http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/movie-news/harrison-ford-leaves-hospital-but-wont-film-for-8-weeks-30375978.html

Where is a link that says May 2016 other than those 3 I mentioned above.